- Available with enclosed or open impellers. Sleeve bearings in pump diffuser bowls are lubricated by liquid. Vertical high thrust motor mounted on top for product lubricated lineshaft bearings, or submersibles motor mounted below pump to eliminate lineshaft and lineshaft bearings.
- Used for potable water supply, irrigation, cooling water and plant make up water.
- Relatively thin liquid and water. Can pump liquids with or without solids if proper impeller type is chosen.
- The most practical way to pump water from a deep well. Wide flow and head ranges. Low floor space usage. Immersed pump eliminates priming.
PumpMan Philly HVAC pump repair services:
- Onsite inspection and troubleshooting
- Pump removal if necessary
- Ability to disassemble and inspect
- Motor analysis and repairs
- Delivery and installation