- Designed to accommodate solids of various sizes.
- Typically used for sewage, loading docks and low lying areas.
- Designed to handle thinner liquids and water. Depending on impeller the pump can handle with or without solids.
- Eliminates vertical column shafts, housings, bearings and other wearable parts. They have a smaller footprint.
PumpMan Philly sump pump repair services:
- Onsite inspection and troubleshooting
- Pump removal if necessary
- Ability to disassemble and inspect
- Rotor precision and impeller balancing
- Motor analysis and repairs
- Delivery and installation