- These pumps have a double suction impeller which gives better Net Positive Suction Head (NPSH) and lower axial thrust. Pump has two seals, both sealing suction pressure.
- Typically used in higher flow rate applications than end suction pumps. Used for plant make up water, cooling water, potable water distribution, fire pumps, pipelines and other main process flows.
- Used for relatively thin liquids with no solids.
- Permit much higher flow rates than end suction pumps. The double suction impeller has no axial thrust loads, and less likely to cavitate.
PumpMan Philly split case pump repair services:
- Onsite inspection and troubleshooting
- Pump removal if necessary
- Ability to disassemble and inspect
- Shaft precision and Impeller balancing
- Wear ring replacement
- Motor analysis and repairs
- Delivery and installation