- A submersible motor that has grinding teeth on the inlet of the impeller.
- Typically used for residential pressure sewer systems, usually where high head conditions exist.
- Sewage, and other wastewater products.
- Allow for smaller diameter sewage discharge piping that typical gravity drain sewers.
PumpMan Philly grinder pump repair services:
- Onsite inspection and troubleshooting
- Pump removal if necessary
- Ability to disassemble and inspect
- Motor analysis and repairs
- Delivery and installation